Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. If you enjoyed your time riding with us, please pass it along to your family and friends so we can continue to provide a great and unique time for all!
OUR TROLLEY WAS BUILT IN 1987 BY A COMPANY OUT OF WICHITA KANSAS, CALLED CHANCE COACH. ESTABLISHED IN 1976, THIS TROLLEY IS AN ORIGINAL REPLICA OF THE SAN FRANCISCO TROLLEYS OF THE EARLY 1900'S. IN 1998, CHANCE COACH WAS SOLD TO OPTIMA BUS CORPORATION WHICH CONTINUES TO PRODUCE TODAY'S MAIN STREAM BUSES IN THEIR CURRENT FACILITY IN ANNISTON ALABAMA.
THERE ARE VERY FEW OF THIS MODEL STILL ON THE ROAD TODAY , MAINLY BECAUSE OF THE REQUIRED UPKEEP OF ALL THE WOOD ALONG THE ENTIRE OUTSIDE OF THE TROLLEY. WHEN WE PURCHASED THIS TROLLEY, WE PAINSTAKINGLY REMOVED ALL THE ORIGINAL WOOD, AND REPLACED IT WITH THE SAME ORIGINAL OAK WOOD TO KEEP IT AS AUTHENTIC AS POSSIBLE AT A COST OF OVER $ 8,000.00! MOST OF THE INSIDE IS ORIGINAL, WITH A FEW MODERN UPGRADES TO ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE.
***HERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN BOOKING YOUR***
1) There is no smoking of any kind allowed anywhere on the trolley, this includes any kind of vape or E-Cigarettes.
2) You can bring your own drinks and food if you want, but coolers must be limited to personal size which must be able to fit under your seat. PUC regulations state that for safety reasons, there cannot be anything blocking the trolley aisle.
3) All the trolley seats have padded bottoms, but the back rest is the original wood. You are welcome to bring a towel or blanket to put over the back if so desired.
4) Alcohol can be consumed on the trolley within moderation! We are all here to have a good time but please be considerate of other riders. If the driver feels there is a safety issue for himself or other passengers, PUC regulations state that we are allowed to remove anyone from the trolley at the next safe location. PLEASE! Lets not ever let this happen, but safety is our first concern!
5) Food or drinks must remain on the trolley during any of our stops. This includes any of the wineries, casinos, restaurants, etc. WARNING! If a casino see's you with a open container, they may refuse you entrance to the casino. Our driver will all way's give you this information before we arrive at any of our stops.
6) The Trolley is not equipped with a restroom, so please try to take care of your business before you board. A bathroom stop can be made if really needed.
7) The Trolley is heated and Air Conditioned, and will be used as needed for the comfort of all our passengers.
8) There is a modern stereo system on board, and you are welcome to bring your own cd's or plug in your cell phone and jam out to your favorite tunes! PS: The 80's rock!!!
9) The Trolley holds a maximum of 22 passengers. No standing is allowed while the trolley is in motion at any time. The trolley is not handicap accessible, but we will make every effort to accommodate every rider if possible.
Ok, so enough with the rules!
So let's all have a great time and...