Thing you need to know
* You can eat and drink, alcohol in moderation
but you can not smoke on trolley or bus.
* Trolley or bus is air conditioned or is heated.
* All seats are padded....
* If your bring coolers, bring small ones...! ! !
* All drinks must stay on trolley and / or bus. You cannot take drinks into wineries or brew pubs, or off bus.
* Most wineries or brew samples are free but not all.
New York wineries charge at all locations.
* Be nice to wine and brew staff and people we meet.
* Your behavior may stop you from being served at wineries or brew pubs or you may be asked to stay on trolley or bus.
* Must be 21 years or older ...no exception.
* Trolley has great sound system, radio, CD,
I pod, or your phone will play through our system.
* NY Bus has DVD player....CD and Radio...bring your DVD or CD
* Be nice to the driver, tip him.........end of trip.
* Have fun....be careful.... have designated driver
when you return to pick up point.
* Remember...What happens on the Trolley stays on Trolley.
and the New York Bus
Any questions ............... call 570-556-6984